Founded in 2008 by Ali Wallace, DNA is a boutique sized recruitment company focusing on the advertising, communications and marketing industries.
We cover Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Marketing, Creative & Design, Business Development & Project Management. Within these divisions, we work on everything from UX to Production, from Creative Teams to Project Management, from Marketing Managers to Client Services Directors and provide clients with recruitment solutions spanning Permanent, Fixed Term Contracts, Freelance, Retained Executive Search and various Business Consulting services.
We regard ourselves as a modern thinking company with a grown-up attitude to staff. We have an office in London (near Kings Cross) but allow consultants to work from home one to two days per week. It will depend on your workload as to when you are in London, when you work from home and how you grow your client portfolio. We provide you with all the kit you need to work remotely; laptop, mobile phone, access to company database and as much support as you need.
DNA has recently partnered with Iliad Ventures. Iliad offers an opportunity for established recruitment businesses to scale and exit at a higher value. We will benefit from Iliad's significant experience of growing, scaling and selling over 20 SME businesses within the recruitment sector. This allows DNA to embrace a journey that benefits from market synergies from both a domestic and international perspective; In particular, emphasis on the USA.
CONTRACT & INTERIM DESK
DNA has a heritage in the creative agency landscape and is a market leader in permanent recruitment.
Many of our consultants run a dual desk, but due to increased demand, we are looking for a
Senior Consultant with existing experience in either Client Services, Planning & Strategy or
Creative recruitment to lead our contract, freelance and interim business.
We already have a broad talent pool of contract candidates across each our divisions, as well as a
steady stream of jobs being briefed from clients. Typically, we work on longer term contracts (three,
six, nine months), with average day rates between £250-600 a day.
You will be expected to partner and manage 3rd parties, including umbrella companies, time-sheet
portals, partners like Yuno Juno.
In this role, you will need to be a self-starter and have the experience to evolve our contract
database and service offering.
WHAT WE OFFER.
* Competitive salaries and commissions and, for unique talent, the opportunity to join the DNA share option scheme which will allow high performers to benefit from participation in Iliad's short, medium and long-term prospects.
* The opportunity to autonomously run a desk and for the more ambitious, grow and run the Contract & Interim division.
* A strong supporting back office team covering finance, resourcing, on-boarding, marketing, training and tech support.
* Annual away days.
* Clearly defined career path based on performance and targets from day one.
* The freedom and flexibility to work from home
* Once a month we have a team get-together in London to plan, brainstorm and throw ideas around the table. We want our consultants to thrive in and love their job.
* Full membership to The Stanley Building (The Office Group) and 17 other London locations if required.
* 3 days off between Christmas and New Year in addition to 22 days holiday and Bank Holidays, plus a day off for your birthday.
* Fully mobile tech set-up.
IS IT YOU?
This will be a fast paced and challenging role, so we are looking for someone who can really
hit the ground running.
Ideally, you will have:
* At least 4+ year's Client Service, Strategy, Media or Creative recruitment experience; 360 recruitment, and a freelance, contract or interim background.
* A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship.
* Strong organisational skills: database management (Vincere experience beneficial, but not crucial)
* Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent.
* Either a stand-alone billing consultant, or a Manager looking to grow team commercial and entrepreneurial by nature.