- Head of Agency Operations
- Permanent Opportunity £75K (Neg.)
- UK (Remote) proximity to London required, plus travel to client project locations
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that's looking for a challenge!
DNA have partnered up with a global retail design agency on the hunt for a Head of Agency Operations to join the team. The Head of Agency Operations is a critical role within the agency, reporting into the Director you will be responsible for managing their plans, vision, direction and translating this to the wider team ensuring that client expectations are consistently delivered to a high standard. This position is also responsible for managing a multi-disciplined team of creative designers, client services and freelance resource.
Snapshot of duties and responsibilities: (Full JD Available)
- Managing the agency team on a day-to-day basis
- Leading the team with managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously, responding to queries and problem solving when these are escalated
- Managing the studio resource and workload planning, identifying specialist external resource as required for UK, Europe & USA
- Planning workload and studio time alongside managing the expectations of the clients and key stakeholders in the business
- Meet with clients and support the director with briefs, proposals and presentations as needed. Build commercial and personal relationships with key individuals within each client organisation
- Work closely with the Directors to grow and develop all New Business relationships, displaying an excellent understanding of our business and how Sheridan&Co can work with the client to meet and exceed their needs whilst staying within deadlines and to the set budget
- Responsible for networking and attending industry events
- Budgeting for the Creative department, Involvement with Financial aspects of the business such as creating and managing budgets, analysing accounting and financial reports, generating reports where necessary for the board
- Work in line with the business in a coaching and mentoring style to motivate and energise the team
- Workload planning and resource scheduling for all Creative work across core and freelance resource
- 5+ years experience within a creative agency
- Previous Account Management experience min of 2 years
- Experience working within an SME
- Understanding of the luxury retail market
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Sketch Up and the Adobe Creative suite
If you're looking for a challenge, then this is a great opportunity to utilise all your experience and knowledge in the one role. If you're interested in finding out more then please get in touch, full JD available.
*All applicants MUST be UK based so to avoid disappointment please ensure you meet all the criteria.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.