Group Planning Director - Sales Promotion Agency - London
Planning Director needed for a global Activation, Sales Promotion and BTL agency. With over 15 global office locations, this agency is synonymous with creating some of the most powerful promotional, reward and loyalty campaigns, primarily with leading FMCG, Consumer Electronics and Retail brands.
Working with Global Head of Sales and the CEO, you will be running a small team of Planners looking to add strategic thought leadership across the business - not just in the UK, but across the Group. Experience of working on global brands and within a fast paced and energetic agency model.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience of leading teams and inspiring strategists as well as the Creative and Client teams.
- At least 12 years of Activation, Sales Promotion or BTL agency experience
- Thought leader - able to simplify the most complex of briefs; distil insights; connect on trends both inside and out of the creative industry.
- Pitch expert - the agency works on a mixture of retained account and project work - new business is crucial and you must be comfortable leading and inspiring pitch teams
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Effectiveness - seeking the best possible insights to influence the best creative ideas, regardless of channel.
- Business development - looking to lead on local and global pitches to keep impact behind new business.
- PR - be an ambassador for the agency internally and externally, to demonstrate a centre of excellence in Though Leadership
If you're a Planning Director working at a leading Promotional or Activation agency, please send me your details or drop me a note in the strictest of confidence.
- Job Title:
- Group Planning Director - Sales Promotion Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus
- Contact name:
- Robin Longes
- Contact email:
- Publish date: