Are you are a Senior Planning Strategist or a Planning Director with experience in consumer and retail?
Are you a natural leader who takes full responsibility and is honest and approachable?
Are you a entrepreneurial strategist and engine for an organic growth?
If you like to become a part and work with one of the best fully integrated agencies please read and apply today, this is opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for a natural leader who can set a clear direction and create uncomplicated narrative that everyone can follow.
We have partnered with this fully integrated creative agency and we are proud to be part of their network. They are well established and worked with some of the best names and the consumer and the retail sector.
If you're Senior Planner or a Planning Director, someone who thrives in a more independent, family vibe culture, with established this might be the right place for you to take on a leading role.
What we are looking for in the candidates for the Group Planning Director role
- You will need to have 8+ years of experience in brand and communications strategy
- Lead and direct the planning team
- As a Group Planning Director you will be working with the client services team to develop growth plans
- Familiar with multiple industry methodologies and points of view
- Strong commercial experience
- The Group Planning Director will be working collaboratively with clients to shape marketing plans, brand strategy and communications plans
- Good collaborator with experience in fully integrated campaigns and good listener taking on board points of views of the other planners on the team
For your experience as Group Planning Director our client is offering salary in range of £90-£120K
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.