An experienced Group Marketing Director is needed to join this fast growing Global Marketing Agency in the heart of London.
They are a global marketing agency, world leaders in delivering value added campaigns for the world's top brands, combining creatively promotional work & brand experiences.
They have offices in 14 markets and around 400 talented people delivering 600+ campaigns every year globally. They love innovating and have received many awards for their work, including Agency Of The Year awards in some of their markets in 2017.
In 2018 they have the ambitious target to increase sales revenue by 20%+.
In 2018, they are working towards a huge 2020 event and they are ready to bring a new experienced Marketing professional into their team to help them realise these ambitions. They are looking for a visionary, someone who can write a Global marketing plan and make it a reality, based in London, working with the Group Sales Director as well as their global teams. Some travel required to work with their local markets.
This is a fast paced agency, doing amazing work and for the right person this is A DREAM job!
They have a small Group Team based in their London HQ responsible for their 14 markets. Each of their markets has a sales and marketing team responsible for doing business locally, and the role of the Group Marketing Director has 5 key areas to focus on:
- Help/ support/ mentor/ direct/ motivate the 14 local Marketing Managers to do brilliant work which includes lead gen activities, brand building locally etc. Examples of activities inlcude:
- Campaign Management
- Developing E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Management
- Website Updates
- Content Development
- Creation of Collateral Materials
- Develop/Maintain Relationships with Media Partners
- Support GROUP SALES - in 2018 they are launching a new division focused on selling campaigns to HQs of the biggest global brands. The Marketing role will be focused on creating brand awareness to key decision markers at HQ level, and working with their telemarketing team to set appointments. This also includes creating a global strategy, identifying areas/ sectors they should be focused on.
- Global brand and reputation - developing the website which is in need of an upgrade as well as their global brand assets and credentials. This involves working with their Group creative team and requires top project management skills.
- Strategy - Create and execute a global marketing plan.
- CRM - create a CRM strategy and plan for 2018-2020.
The Right Candidate
- 10+ years experience
- MANAGEMENT experience - demonstrate ability to get more out of a team (Marketing Managers and Telemarketing)
- Brilliant ADMIN SKILLS - no balls dropped, one step ahead at all times
- INTELLIGENT - able to anticipate trends, identify solutions and add value
- TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW - ability to run email campaigns, using their software, social media platforms, managing the website, Google analytics and CRM systems
- CAPABILITIES - Content creation, copy writing, creating collateral, managing traditional and digital marketing campaigns etc.
- TRADE MARKETING EXPERIENCE - essential
- A BRILLIANT COMMUNICATOR and relationship builder (with colleagues, and clients)
- HARD WORKING - go the extra mile
- LATERAL THINKER - problem solver
- AMBITIOUS - there's a big job to do till 2020, so much potential as they grow
- LONG TERM PLAYER - this as a career, not stepping stone.
If you think this is the role for you and have the right to work in the UK, please apply immediately.
- Job Title:
- Group Marketing Director - Global Marketing Agency - London
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £85000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: