Are you a Group Creative Director or established Creative Director with strong digital experience who is excited by the prospect of relocating to a new city? If so, please read on to find out more.
DNA is excited to be working with a truly global design agency, working across products, services, comms and commerce. With a presence in all five continents, a roster of world-class clients and multiple award wins, they are recognised as one of the world's leading innovative design agencies.
Following some exciting client wins, the agency's Swedish office is now looking for a Group Creative Director to coordinate closely with the London office and oversee creative output across all channels - incorporating everything from design, content and tech to product and commerce.
As Group Creative Director, you'll hold responsibility for creating and inspiring unique work that is distinctive, effective and remarkable.
- Create ground-breaking work that positively impacts clients, internal teams and the world
- Build strong relationships with clients, instil confidence in your creative teams, and lead them on the journey towards buying brave, challenging work
- Work closely with the strategy teams to shape briefs that empower teams to deliver work that pushes clients' brands to the forefront of their global audiences' minds
- Lead and mentor young, talented and hungry creative teams in delivering innovative, impactful campaign work
- Foster and line-manage creatives who are eager to grow their craft in art direction, copywriting, or design
- Lead, direct and manage cross-disciplinary teams to ensure that the end result achieves the high ambitions expected from clients
- Have a robust understanding of how new technologies can further clients' quest for their audiences' attention
Is this you?
You'll have substantial agency-side Creative Director-level experience, working cross-channel but with a focus on digital. You'll also be keen to relocate to Sweden, possibly following an initial period working remotely.
Other skills required:
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership, with experience of leading clients through the unknown into a present where their brand was in a demonstrably stronger place
- A compelling portfolio of globally recognised campaign work that has had an impact on clients' business
- Experience working on large-scale global projects
- A background in, and the ability to demonstrate craft, in art direction, copywriting, or both disciplines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and interdepartmental, as well as relentless attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation skills, and experience in presenting to C-suite clients
- Fearless, with an infinite reserve of creativity
- Knowledge of user interface, application, mobile and responsive design, using the latest prototyping and design tools
£95k - £110k + exceptional benefits + relocation costs
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch to find out more about the role and client by sending your CV via the "link" to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Group Creative Director - Global Design Agency - Sweden
- Contract type:
- £95000 - £110000 per annum + exceptional benefits + relocation costs
- Contact name:
- Dan Lewis
- Contact email:
- Publish date: