An award winning full service digital agency require a business development manager / director to join their team. The agency are part of a small boutique network and a sister agency to a strategic brand innovation consultancy.
The agency partner with ambitious clients looking to put digital at the heart of their business from; human centred products, digital strategy, design & build and digital marketing.
As a Group Business Development Manager / Director you will work across both sister agencies, working closely with the sales/marketing director to develop new business strategies to expand the agencies reach and offering to ambitious global clients.
- You will use your strong emotional intelligence and leadership capability to own the new business function. Building credible, trusted relationships with senior level stakeholders both internally and with external clients
- Diversifying and growing the existing client portfolio by winning new business.
- With your strong negotiation skills and strategic mindset you will work with intermediaries and run tender processes
- Lead generation and onsite client chemistry meetings
- Creating a new business strategy and plans, in collaboration with the wider Sales and Marketing team
- Identify and attend relevant industry functions, events and conferences
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Director to define standards for pitching and presentations
- Coordinate responses to RFPs, briefs and creative less orthodox approaches
Is it you?
- Naturally, you are excelling in your current position with a track record of sustainable billings and nurtured client relationships.
- You may have hit a glass ceiling and now looking for an opportunity to drive an already award-winning agency into a new territory.
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you will have strong negotiation skills and will be excited by the challenge of owning the new business function with the support of a wider leadership team
- You will currently be working in a new business manager/director or in a client services position in a respected agency (ideally digital)
- A deep understanding of the creative, technical and product development industries is imperative
- You will be a natural door opener, understand the digital landscape inside out and have an extensive "black book" of contacts
- You will have a background in working with intermediaries, running client chemistry meetings and tender processes way into the millions
- Great remuneration and package (Very competitive bonus structure)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Group Business Development Manager / Director
- Contract type:
- MarketingClient Services
- London, England
- £45000 - £75000 per annum
- Contact name:
- David Finlay
- Contact email:
- Publish date: