Group Account Director role at one of the worlds most awarded digital and marketing communications agencies. The agency has recently been awarded the global lead for digital and social for one the world's most recognisable high end alcohol brands. This is a new hire for the agency and thus a huge opportunity for the successful Group Account Director to come into the agency both establish the relationship with the client and also lead a whole new team. The Group Account Director will be expected to play a key part in developing the in creative ideas lead by first rate content and social - so in depth experience in this space is crucial
Specifically they will take responsibility for setting the strategic direction, developing the business to open up new opportunities and ensure the agency produces exceptional and award winning work through digital and social.
* The successful candidate will have extensive and proven experience of leading and managing a major account within a digital agency or social media agency
* This will suit someone who is already at Group Account Director Level or an exceptional SAD who is ready for their next step.
* 6+ years' digital agency-side experience.
* Extensive knowledge of digital , content and social marketing
* Wider digital experience across platform development, mobile and digital marketing
* Strong leadership skills, ability to inspire and get the very best out of their team members
* Exceptional business and commercial acumen.
* Proven experience leading large revenue accounts of £1.5-2 million
* Innovative thinking - always looking to challenge the work produced to ensure it is of exceptional quality
Is this you?
If you are a Group Account Director who thrives on leading large pieces of business and has deep experience in the social and content space then this role could be for you
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + DOE + benefits
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary: £280.00 - £340.00 per day
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum