Are you a Client Services Director/Group Account Director with significant experience in organic account growth, client happiness, profitability of projects and for delivering award winning work? If this is you then we urge you to read on to find out more about the role and our client.
DNA are working with an amazing B2B Marketing Communications Agency, who works alongside well know largest technology brands, to ensure that they offer the best brand experiences.
The Group Account Director's core focus will be working with the Agency's largest and longest-standing client, so the opportunity to make a mark and grow with the Agency is second to none, and one of the best in the industry right now. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day activity of the account(s)
- Grow and nurture strong client relationships
- Deliver organic growth of the account(s) based on an agreed set of targets
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams, external partners and 3rd party suppliers
- Strive to deliver operational best practice and award-winning work for your clients
Is this you?
The Group Account Director will be with minimum 7 years' experience in a marketing/comms/consultancy role. Ideally with a Tech background. You will have experience communicating at a senior level and with sales teams. You'll have good project management skills, a flair for communication and a good writing style too.
Salary: up to £100K + benefits
Hybrid working options are available, it is expected you attend the London or Basingstoke office at least once a week.
After reading the above are you the "perfect candidate"? One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and we look forward to receiving your CV and will be in touch if your skills and experience are what our client is looking for.
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.