A highly regarded creative agency is on the hunt for an outstanding Senior Account Director/Business Director to join their incredible team and lead a high street brand.
They have been in the industry press a great deal recently and have a great CEO who is bringing energy and drive into the agency.
This is an incredibly dynamic award winning place that thrives from smart, ambitious and creative individuals. With their impressive portfolio which is constantly expanding they are currently looking for another creatively and strategically strong candidate.
The ideal candidate will have agency experience of a similar level, an integrated background will be essential as well as experience in managing people and teams. They will be able to demonstrate excellent client servicing in their previous role with an enthusiastic drive to be part of a team. As well as having copious amounts of experience with clients at all levels, you will have:
* Strong managerial attributes to hit the ground running and take the lead in running businesses.
* The ability to build and maintain client relationships in an enjoyable manner.
* Great enthusiasm with forward planning and a strong passion for the role.
* Highly organised with a good eye for creativity and attention to detail.
* Excellent presentations skills and a good communicator.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Guarantee successful management and delivery ensuring the project reflects the brief and meets the clients objectives.
* Responsible of managing people, teams and monitoring all aspects of the account.
* Ensuring that an exceptional level of client servicing is being constantly delivered.
* As Business Director you will be seen as an important point of contact for the client.
* Focusing on Time Management and meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
* Will be acting as an inspirational figure to junior members of the team.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to me at
Although we try to respond to all applicants, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to reply to all those who are unsuccessful.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dnajobs and follow us on instagram: dna_recruit
Salary: Up to £60000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary: Up to £35000.00 per annum