Global Strategy Director - Global Network Agency - London
Would you like to work with a global network agency based in London? If so, please read on to find out more about this exciting new role
DNA Recruit are working with a leading global network agency in London who work with innovation products across the globe. They offer outstanding opportunities to create content, work in digital channels, build e-commerce platforms and build data capabilities. With the advent of new products and categories there is no better time to join this organisation.
DNA Recruit are working with their client to find them a Global Strategy Director who will be responsible for leading the strategic brand and comms direction for this new brand which will spearhead the departure and separation from the business's existing core product/what it is famous for. They will work across a wide range of global projects where the client will look to you to lead the conversation on brand positioning, brand architecture and strategic comms. Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Generating a broad range of strategic output from commercial strategy, product design, brand strategy through to CRM, digital advertising, content, social, OOH campaigns and packaging
- Act as the focal point for the all of the agency's partners in the development of strategic thinking for the brand as well as activation and communication campaigns
- Lead the strategic conversation with specialist agencies from all disciplines to drive insight generation, positioning, portfolio strategy, proposition development, brand identity creation, naming and 360 touch-point design
- Work with client strategy teams and research partners to uncover and use killer insights into human behaviour, that unlock the development of powerful, engaging communications
- Prepare and facilitate planning sessions and strategy workshops with key strategic partners
- Design and develop well-structured, clearly articulated presentation decks
Is it you?
- Senior strategist, integrated agency background, worked on big global blue-chip accounts - min. of 10 years experience
- Have a natural ability to unearth killer insights to unlock the best creative ideas.
- Gravitas and the ability to mentor, inspire and hold the room
- Strong brand and integrated communications planning experience with a proven track record in brand planning and integrated channels
- strong analytical skills and a creative mind with ability to solve problems from a big picture perspective
- An understanding of how successful brands operate in today's technologically and social driven world
- Extensive experience across the full media mix including paid/owned/earned and a solid working knowledge of media relevant to the client's business including digital, social, experiential, print, OOH, and search
- A proven ability to get the most out of agency partners in the most collaborative way possible
- Experienced with cross-functional teams (internal creative agency, insights, media, PR etc)
- Experience of transforming clients from a traditional media model would be a bonus
This is a senior role within the agency commanding a salary of up to £150k plus benefits. You will need to have the key experience listed above for this role. Recent agency background is essential, an in-house career history will not be shortlisted.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If this role is getting your juices flowing then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for he will be in touch directly.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Global Strategy Director - Global Network Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £130000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: