Do you have proven experience in leading a global new business team? Do you have energy, enthusiasm and are self-motivated? Are you based or can be based in Amsterdam? Read on to find out more ……
DNA Recruit are excited to be working with a global brand experiential agency who are well known for creating fans for brands by combining the power of live events and digital to create memorable brands experiences. Our client is setting up a new global creative hub in Amsterdam whose focus will be on driving business from a global level rather than their local markets.
Based in Amsterdam, the Global Growth Director will be part of the senior leadership team, who will help shape and direct the agency's new offering whilst building strong links across the agency network and the promotion of its global brand experience capabilities to successfully acquire global clients.
Reporting to the UK MD the Global Growth Director will be responsible for identifying global new business opportunities and building a global new business pipeline, and lead he preparation of global new business pitches with the support of other international offices. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for identifying global new business opportunities and build a global new business pipeline.
- Manage the creation and promotion of the global proposition 'Experience first' and services and the supporting marketing collateral.
- Lead the preparation of global new business pitches with the support from our international offices.
- Manage and populate overall prospect database, ensuring that prospects are handled effectively and consistently as they
- Move through the prospecting process.
- Drive initiatives as part of your wider strategy that identify individual prospects.
- Actively monitor key prospects to seek opportunities for dialogue and interaction.
- In collaboration with the Leadership Team ensure the agency has the very best and up to date marketing collateral across
- All potential touch-points to support the global new business strategy.
- Manage the relationship with the prospect from the initial contact through to the post-pitch analysis and handover.
- Take overall responsibility for the global new business budget.
- Meet targets and objectives set by the Managing Director.
Is it you?
The Global Growth Director brings with them:
- Impeccable written and verbal skills, is well presented, creditable and articulate.
- Is a team player, embrace the 'one team' mentality and the values they strive for in Amsterdam, who has a constructive, positive relationships with every department around the global business.
- Has good organisational and administration skills because of your excellent presentation and communicational skills.
- Actively takes responsibility and ownership, and is the one who always goes that extra mile for a client and the business.
- Is always ahead of the game of the current sales material trends and have an in-depth knowledge of current news stories and opportunities in the marketing place.
- An expert when working to KPI's and measurable objectives will be set to include (and not limited to) : lead generation, number of productive meetings secured, conversion, successful pitches and revenue secured, new business initiatives undertaken and quality management of prospects.
Salary: up to Euros 120K plus benefits and bonus : commissions
If you have the ambition to go global, you are up for getting your hands dirty but having fun along the way, ready to make mistakes but grow and be real about them, are based in Amsterdam and ready to build your forever dream place to work then we would like to hear from you. A unique and amazing opportunity to work for one of experiential marketing's top players so don't hang around, please send Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Global Growth Director - Global Experiential Agency - Amsterdam
- Contract type:
- Events & ExperientialClient Services
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- €100000 - €120000 per annum + bonus & benefits, Commission
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: