Are you Frontend Web Developer looking for a remote opportunity? Then please read on…
DNA Recruit are working with an award-winning digital agency based in the UK. They are looking for two talented Frontend Web Developers to join the team due to their continued growth. They are a fast-growing digital agency who work with transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital.
They are using the latest tools, techniques, and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the problems their clients come to them with. If you are looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with a huge wealth of experience and a real passion for digital, this is the opportunity for you.
You will work closely with: Design, UX, Development, and Project Management Teams to deliver amazing work. You will be required to use in-depth insight and expert knowledge to code and test; semantic, well-structured, and maintainable cross-browser, cross-platform user interfaces to be responsive and touch friendly as required; adhering to best practises to deliver projects on time, on budget, and to agreed specifications.
Key skills and required experience:
* 2+ years' agency experience
* Solid experience writing clean semantic HTML.
* Solid experience writing well-organised, maintainable CSS.
* Strong understanding of working with web services and APIs.
* Solid experience developing multi-platform responsive solutions.
* A good understanding of web accessibility
* Good understanding of browser rendering and performance
* Experience with GitHub or other source control software
* Commercial experience with React JS and Redux or similar frameworks.
* Experience with CSS preprocessors, ideally Sass.
* Experience working within a PHP environment.
* Trello/Asana/Jira or similar agile management tools
* Test driven development
If you have a genuine passion for technology, able to quickly upskill, learn, and problem solve then get in touch - We want to hear from you!
This is an amazing opportunity, please do not delay and send us your CV by applying for this role.
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary: Excellent Benefits
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits