DNA are looking for an inspiring front-end React JS developer to work for a SaaS company on a mission to become the world's number one Real-time Engagement Platform for Entertainment and Sports products globally.
You should apply if:
- You have 3-5 years experience with front-end JS application development, particularly with React JS.
- You have experience of building mobile-first applications and knowledge of modern devices and browsers.
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment using Git Flow and code reviews via Github/Gitlab.
- You have good knowledge of security, and security by design best practices.
- You have an appreciation for the value of good processes, good documentation and effective time and resource planning.
- You have an eye for design and the skill to ensure that an app matches its agreed designs exactly.
- You have an experienced engineer with passion and drive, a strong communicator, a planner, and an innovative problem solver.
If the above sounds like you and you want to work for an award-winning company that is pushing boundaries of convention and will provide you with joy - Please send your CV to Stephen Phillips at DNA in the first instance or give him a call to discuss in more detail.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter