Are you a React Developer? Then please read on…
DNA Recruit are working with an award-winning media agency in London. You will work as part of an award-winning cross-functional team producing high-quality work for award winning brands.
- Strong experience with NextJS and/or GatsbyJS
- Experienced in working with third-party API's
- Experience with Technical SEO and its importance
- Aware of DRY coding methodologies
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think clearly and logically
- Solid knowledge of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), including WCAG 0 and WCAG 2.1
- Experienced with multilingual and multi-site WordPress installs
- Experience with Version Control systems (GitHub )
- Can work to deadline and juggle competing priorities
- Experienced using build tools (Gulp, web pack, Sass)
- Experienced with automated deployment
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Google Cloud Identity
- Experience with DNS configurations, CDNs and
- Experience maintaining build tools
- Be a proactive communicator
- Have the ability to communicate without jargon to non-technical stakeholders
- Enjoy variety and have the ability to switch
- Always strive to make things better
- Have an eagerness to learn
- Believe in the importance of standardisation and processes
- Have the ability to work under pressure, with high attention to detail
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be naturally honest and dependable
Is the above you?
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above and you are looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
Please get in touch ASAP, full remote working available
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter