This global sports platform is revolutionising the way sports fans watch content across the globe. Currently operating in 7 markets they have all major sporting property rights to; Premier League, La Liga, NFL, NBA, Boxing, F1 etc
The company have recently formed an in-house creative agency and are now looking for a commercially savvy senior strategist to work across the following:
- Provide strategy & insight to all current live creative briefs
- Help define the platforms brand bible guidelines
- Create the master priority plan for the next 6-12 months
- To work internally with senior stakeholders across departments to create a master brief template, process and best practice
Is this you?
You will ideally come from a sports marketing background or will be at a leading creative agency in a senior strategic position
Passion and knowledge of a range of sports is a must
Alongside you sharp strategy skills you will have great commercial acumen and the ability to liaise with several internal senior stakeholders to help form process around best in class creative process
This is a freelance position with a temp to permanent option available for the candidate.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Freelance Senior Strategist - Sports Content Platform - LDN
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £450.00 - £550.00 per day
- Contact name:
- David Finlay
- Contact email:
- Publish date: