Freelance Senior Account Manager required for 2 months - immediate start
To manage day-to-day contact with the client, to co-ordinate all client projects & production processes to deliver an excellent agency product within timescales and budget.
- To ensure successful delivery of all client briefs within time & budget whilst delivering exceptional agency output ie strategy projects and campaigns
- To control project outputs, schedules, cost estimates and financial control of production processes. Improve cost effectiveness and profitability
- Assume joint responsibility for internal status meetings and full client status meetings
- Prepare briefs for data planners, creative teams, digital production and campaign deployment teams.
- Ensure appropriate approval sign off of all project documents i.e. Purchase orders, scope, copy, creative, etc.
- Ensure understanding of the relevant client contract and relevant legal/regulatory guidelines
- Work within your team to ensure the above by prioritising, delegating and managing each of the projects within the account team
- To have a clear understanding of the client's requirements and ensure agency campaigns are delivered to agreed briefs/plans
- Through close relationships with your client, managing their expectations by:
- continuously provide updated information regarding status of work
- accurate contact reporting
- clear project documentation on costs and timings
- Ensure client and agency is kept up to date with any developments on the account via attendance at relevant meetings, regular reviews.
Is it you?
- You will be an integrated Senior Account Manager or Account Manager ready to step up with strong integrated and CRM experience
- Any experience working on FS or insurance clients would be a nice to have
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ellen your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ellen can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Freelance SAM - London
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £200 - £230 per day
- Contact name:
- Ellen Williams
- Contact email:
- Publish date: