- New Job Opportunity!
- Foresight Creator/Editor up to £50K
- UK based - London/Hybrid
Market Research agency is looking a savvy Creator/Editor to join the team. Trend research is at the core of this boutique agency where they work with some of the most well-known global brands from diverse sectors, including Microsoft, Google, P&G, Unilever, Target, Tesco, Costa, Sephora, and Lego to name a few.
The team is a super collaborative group of bold thinkers so you too will need to be naturally curious and enjoy pushing the boundaries. This is a hybrid role with two set days in the office, where you will also have access to a free gym, free drinks, snacks, and community events (gin tasting, HIIT classes, yoga, Cinema nights). They are currently trialling a 4-day week (Fridays off) and will review this option long term in October.
They are looking for a Foresight Creator & Editor to join their rapidly expanding Strategy & Innovation team. As an integral member of the team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the company's future as well as the transformation of retailers and brands globally.
- Researching and identifying global industry-leading innovations, start-ups, platforms, change makers, tech, and brands of special note, across all customer-facing sectors
- Lead and run in-house AI system to facilitate research and analysis of consumer trends, retail innovation and consumer data points
- Curating pertinent data (qual and quant) of interest and crafting content into exceptional thought leadership writing, or presentation story telling
- Scouting and forecasting trends in consumer sectors (FMCG, tech, retail, luxury, personal care, food and beverage)
- Constant monitoring and deep understanding of cultural trends and vibe shifts in the landscapes mentioned above
- Leading quarterly retail and consumer trends process, with the collaboration of team strategists
- Writing, creating, and uploading insightful content (written, visual, video, social) for newsletters, blogs, thought leadership articles, trends platform, social & websites.
- Managing the content creation and distribution of newsletters and corporate platforms
- Managing, writing, editing, and uploading of content to their client website by other members of the team
- Managing and creating the content and production of their quarterly trends report and accompanying keynote presentation
- To ensure smooth running of company's insight platform (case studies and trends) both internally and externally
The successful candidate will:
- Love writing and creating content in all forms
- Have a clear point of view and perspective on the future, in multiple sectors
- Come from a journalistic background and be highly skilled in crafting and creating articles in English, in an informed and articulate manner, with a clear and provocative opinion
- Be able to demonstrate their knowledge of retail, brands, technology, and trends. Be excited by design, innovation, future tech & platforms
- Be able to write concise and engaging copy for a business audience in long and short form
- Be interested in analysis and insights - what is driving change and the future?
- Be on top of the zeitgeist in all fields related to the agency's clients and categories
- To ascertain what is a real innovation or a passing fad
- To be able to support and justify your point of view with appropriate insights and data
- Have more than 5 years content management and research experience in journalism, at a trend agency, or similar
- Be proficient in managing website, newsletter and social content and content calendars
- Have advanced skills using Mailchimp/Campaign Monitor, CRM, WordPress, Keynote, PowerPoint, In Design / Photoshop / Illustrator and Adobe products
- Attractive compensation depending on profile and experience
- Hybrid work style (min 2 days in the office with team).
- Currently Trialling a 4-day work week over summer (for review in October)
- with 2 days remote, 2 days at the office (based in London)
- 25 holidays + Christmas to NY holidays + birthday off
- Company events
- Discretionary Bonus
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.