Are you an experienced Floorplan technician, who has previously managed multiple projects? If so, please read on to find out more…
DNA are working with an amazing exhibitions organisation who work with their clients to plan virtual events, exhibitions, and brand experiences.
DNA are looking for an experienced Floorplan Technician (2D Designer) who will be responsible for the project management of multiple clients technical drawing requirements, and someone who can ensure proactive management of service levels and client expectations. We will also consider anyone with Kitchen, Bathroom or Space Planners experience.
- Proactively manage client floorplans from inception through to completion, taking instructions both verbally/written from clients and account managers.
- Transform drawing briefs and sketches into electronic drawings.
- Manage AutoCAD block library
- Liaise with venues to ensure the latest rules & regulations are known & implemented by the team.
- Provide clear accurate advice on venue regulations.
- Visit sites on a regular basis to ensuring venue knowledge is accurate and develop relationships with venue teams.
- Manage new & existing venue master template files and work within a team to ensure consistency of drawing library.
- Manage the control & distribution of drawings internally & externally.
- Manage mark out dates & drawing requirements.
- Manage time spent on each plan based on allocated FOC amount per plan
- Ensure each floorplan and additional work is invoiced accordingly.
- Ensure floorplans are registered on CRM via Event Management.
- Produce bill of material plans/figures when requested. (Clarity system)
- Promote additional services to clients.
- Promote fresh, innovative thinking towards client solutions.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are
- highlighted to your line manager.
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
- Take a participative role in the Company's sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function
- Previous multiple client Floor planning experience
- Knowledge of 2D AutoCAD
Salary: £22k - £25K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Floorplan Technician-Exhibitions & Events-London Remote Role
- Contract type:
- TechnologyProject Management
- London, England
- £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: