Finance Manager - Experiential Agency -
Are you a highly experienced Finance Manager with experience of working within an advertising, marketing or experiential agency, ideally with knowledge of Paprika? If so, I would really love to speak with you…
DNA Recruit are currently working with a Retail experiential agency who truly value the role people play in their campaigns and business and continue to value and nurture their company culture, creating a rewarding, friendly and inclusive environment to work within.
Where do you come in?
As the Finance Manager, you will play a crucial part in the day to day financial operations, preparing financial reports, monitoring accounts, managing the general ledger and preparing financial forecasts.
You will play a key role in the ensuring compliance with tax requirements, statutory reporting are met and implementing strong internal finance and commercial controls appropriate to a fast growing and entrepreneurial business.
What will you be doing?
* Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (cash management, payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
* Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
* Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
* Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
* Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
* Coach and mentor junior members of the finance function to help them reach their potential
* Act as a finance partner to the business helping them to become more financially aware
* Act as first line support for payroll queries for all people employed by the company
* Develop and present commercial insights to support the improvement in sales and gross profit
* Ensure all finance SLA's are met, both internally and externally
* Effectively manage outsourced payroll supplier to ensure accurate and on time payment of salaries and wages
Be the expert in our field
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; or equivalent experience
* 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
* Attention to detail with a strong controls mindset
* Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
* Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business leaders
* Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
* Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools including Paprika, Xero, SQL, Access
* Working knowledge of retail EPOS and Warehouse management systems
* Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
What you can expect from them..
* The chance to work as part of a creative, friendly and inclusive team
* Remote working flexibility with a stunning London office location
* Company bonus scheme
* Unlimited holiday
* Learning Subsidy
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
Salary: £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + DOE
Salary: £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Salary: £28000 - £32000.00 per annum + DOE
Salary: £32000 - £40000.00 per annum + DOE
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + DOE