Our client is a leading independent PR, digital & communications agency, who are seeking a Financial Manager to add value to their growing team.
They work with many of the most well-known brands in the UK, from household FMCG names to some of the best-loved brands in sport and lifestyle,
£300 per day - 6 month contract.
Start date: 1 March 2023
- Comms and Creative draft check, finalisation and submission
- Media/Disbursements analysis attached to every draft
- Estimates reviews and correction
- Job, estimate and draft invoice set up
- Unused PO closure
- Bi weekly/monthly income reconciliation
- Monthly WIP and Cost of sale reconciliation
- Forecast reconciliation vs current month to date billings
- Month end
What you need to succeed:
- Knowledge of Paprika
- An understanding and experience of working in the industry
- A positive, can do attitude
- Advertising and marketing agency background is required.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.We are excited to be working with this Agency and look forward to hearing from you and telling you more about the role and agency.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.