World class Experience Strategist with a minimum of 5 years of experience in integrated strategy, digital, content, social, marketing automation and paid media to join an award-winning full service creative advertising agency based in London. Is this you? Read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with an award-winning advertising agency that have taken an independent global approach to their clients. Their deep understanding of tricky propositions, tangled markets and tough-to-reach audiences gets them more creative, more effective solutions, faster.
We are currently looking for an Experience Strategist that will architect of our clients' campaigns and on-going programmes and will sit at the intersection of creative ideas, digital experiences, and integrated media channels. The role will be responsible for drawing out insights to develop strategies and campaign ideas to ensure their client's objectives are met, who will ensure will ensure that communications are impactful, relevant, timely and delivered appropriately to target audiences to achieve long lasting value. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Act as day-to-day engagement planning for high-profile accounts; play a key role in building trusted relationships with clients alongside other colleagues
- Demonstrate an understanding of audience behaviours and media relevant to asset managers, private banks, fintech's, professional services and government.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience of complex and intermediated financial and D2C audiences across channels that include digital, social, content, email/marketing automation, experiential, TV, print, OOH, and search
- Develop and execute content and social media strategies for complex clients within regulated and intermediated financial services companies, UHNW individuals and their advisors and D2C
- Partner closely with media agency, marketing automation agencies and client's digital teams to ensure that ideas are deployed through the proper mix of channels
- Support new business pitches and client growth
Is it you?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in integrated strategy, digital, content, social, marketing automation and paid media.
- Thorough understanding of strategy with experience in an integrated, digital or content marketing agency (or all three highly desirable)
- Knowledge of integrated media planning with expertise in developing digital, social, content, and experiential campaigns
- Experience of B2B and complex, regulated sectors such as Finance and Professional services
- Experience extending creative into innovative ideas and integrated comms campaigns across multiple media channels and the ability to demonstrate traceable impact on the brand
- Experience analysing campaign performance and an understanding of the role analytics plays in selling and measuring ideas
- Superior professionalism with clients and internal team
Salary: £60-80K + Bens + Flexible Working
Job ref: SP9574
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Experience Strategist - Advertising Agency - London
- Contract type:
- DigitalMarketingPlanning & Strategy
- London, England
- £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + + Bens + Flexible Working
- Contact name:
- Stephen Phillips
- Contact email:
- Publish date: