DNA recruit is working with a CX Consultancy in London and Europe looking for Customer Experience Designers to drive user research, insights, market trends and experience design best practices, to shape the strategy and design for ground breaking customer propositions.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate most of the following:
- At least 2+ years of experience as customer experience designer, service design, interaction designer, experiential designer, user experience designer, or similar job role.
- An understanding of quantitative (Google Analytics, Customer Segmentation, Heatmaps, Surveys, A/B testing, Tracking…) and qualitative methods (Contextual interviews, Participant observation, Mobile ethnography…).
- An understanding of customer experience disciplines and designing for omni-channel experiences.
- Fluent in a wide range of design processes, methodology and deliverables.
- A portfolio displaying different design outputs: Customer Journey Maps, Storyboards, Interactions Framework, Information Architecture, User Flows, Wireframing, Prototyping, Mock-ups, Visual Design and/or Design Systems - this really is a must.
- An understanding of agile methodologies, and design sprints.
- Creativity, problem solving ability and an innovative mindset.
- A natural storyteller.
If the above sounds like you and you want to work for a customer experience design consultancy on a journey of rapid growth please get in touch.
Permanent and Contract opportunities available to start ASAP
- Job Title:
- Experience Designer
- Contract type:
- £50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Stephen Phillips
- Contact email:
- Publish date: