Experience Designer - CX Consultancy - UK (London / Northern Ireland) and EU (Amsterdam) - 50K - 80K + bens + bonus
DNA Recruit are working with a CX consultancy who is on a mission to reinvent the consultancy model by helping their customers to become customer centric.
As an Experience Designer you are responsible for research, insights, market trends and experience design best practices, to shape the strategy and design for ground-breaking customer propositions. The whole focus is on optimising all customer-brand interactions by creating exciting end-to-end experiences with the customer at the heart of it.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate most of the following:
- At least 3+ years of experience as customer experience designer, service design, interaction designer, experiential designer, user experience designer, or similar job role.
- An understanding of quantitative (Google Analytics, Customer Segmentation, Heatmaps, Surveys, A/B testing, Tracking…) and qualitative methods (Contextual interviews, Participant observation, Mobile ethnography…).
- An understanding of customer experience disciplines and designing for omni-channel experiences.
- Fluent in a wide range of design processes, methodology and deliverables.
- A portfolio displaying different design outputs: Customer Journey Maps, Storyboards, Interactions Framework, Information Architecture, User Flows, Wireframing, Prototyping, Mock-ups, Visual Design and/or Design Systems - this really is a must.
- An understanding of agile methodologies, and design sprints.
- Creativity, problem solving ability and an innovative mindset.
- A natural storyteller.
Does the above sound like you?
If you have a passion for customer experience and want to build a career in a high growth business that delivers ground-breaking initiatives, then we urge you to get in contact - We would love to hear from you!
Our client is looking for Business Designers (all levels) in various locations - UK / Europe.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter