Executive Creative Director required for Global Network Agency in South Korea to work on tech giant account
With nearly 50 offices in over 40 countries worldwide our client can say they join the elite list of the world's network agencies. They offer a unique approach to how brands connect with consumers and overcome business challenges by building campaigns which help to transport people brands and products.
The Executive Creative Director will be working closely with the Creative Team as well as maintaining contact with the client and presenting the Team's creative concepts to their representatives, a well known tech giant.
As well as providing leadership to Art Directors and Copywriters, you will also work closely with other disciplines in delivering and exceeding client expectations and developing new business for new clients.
- Responsible for establishing global brand identity for a retail shop, supporting roll out work
- Lead and control Visual Identity, User Experience, Space Identity Planning, Concept Development, Product Design
- Collaborate with Vice President to build and refine department strategy to continually improve on systems in the creative services area. Propose changes/innovations to workflow and production formats.
- Collaborate with Vice President on maintaining the global creative department budget.
- Manage and build a team of 4 people; responsible for mentoring, recruiting, talent development, evaluation and career planning.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of the creative process and functions in retail.
- Collaborate with Creative in driving coordination of all video projects, ensuring needs, timelines and budgets are met.
Is it you?
To be considered for this role you will require at least 12 years related experience including working on a global scale. Other skills and experience required are:-
- A career illustrating experience around creating work focusing on Retail Concept / Design / Strategy.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organisational skills with the ability to motivate and develop top talent
- Flexible and multi-functional to handle ever changing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with self-starter mentality
- Outstanding performance and leadership experience in a global top tier global retail brand in space planning/visual design
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Retail, Brand, Architecture, Digital/Tech, Communication.
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Architecture and/or design related major
- Must be fluent in English (Reading/Speaking/Listening/Writing)
- Proficient knowledge and ability to utilise graphic tools including MS software, In Design, CAD, 3D MAX, rhino, Illustrator, Photoshop and GMW
Salary: £200K in local currency plus benefits, relocation and schooling.
If you feel you are a correct fit for this role, please click "apply" and send us your CV, and for a confidential chat please call Ali on 07984 171873 or send him an email.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Executive Creative Director-Global Network Agency-South Korea
- Contract type:
- £200000.00 per annum + benefits, relocation, schooling
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: