Events & Experiential Senior Recruitment Consultant - £30-40K
Are you an experienced recruiter supporting clients within Exhibitions & Conferences, Experiential, Creative Events and the AR & VR space?
Do you want to work from home - Fully remote, no caveats ? DNA has a heritage in the Technology and Consulting space and is a market leader in permanent recruitment.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 2-5 years' experience recruiting in Events & Experiential
- 360 recruitment or targeted headhunting background.
- A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship.
- Strong organisational skills: database management
- Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent.
- Ability to generate leads for other desks in DNA would be a plus.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial by nature
- Ambition - you will want to grow your desk and in time build a team around you.
What We Offer.
- Salary to £40K (£100K OTE)
- Market leading commission scheme which pays up to 45%
- The opportunity to join the DNA share option scheme which will allow high performers to benefit from participation in Iliad's short, medium and long-term prospects.
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday and a day for moving house.
- The opportunity to autonomously run a desk and for the more ambitious, grow and run the Client Services division.
- A strong supporting back-office team covering finance, resourcing, on-boarding, marketing, training and tech support.
- Clearly defined career path based on performance and targets from day one.
- LI Recruiter licences plus the use of a team of experienced resources.
- The freedom and flexibility to work from home or in the office depending on your work schedule.
- Team away days and once a month we have a team get-together in London to plan, brainstorm and throw ideas around the table. We want our consultants to thrive in their job.
- Full membership to The Stanley Building (The Office Group) and 17 other London locations.
- Fully mobile tech set-up at home
This is an urgent hire so please send your CV via the link and Dan Prince can get in touch should your skills and experience be what we are looking for.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.