DNA Recruit is working with a full-service event agency based in the South London.
Our client is operating worldwide, delivering highly memorable in live and virtual events, production, and content across experiential brand activation, culture workshop, medical congress, and product launch.
They have a supportive culture, focused on people and personal development, and an enhanced benefits package
- To assist and support the project teams with the planning and execution of events from conception through to completion.
- To oversee an array of live and virtual events which meet or exceed client expectations and requirements within budget and time.
- Assist project managers across multiple projects with the general preparation, planning, organisation, and delivery of virtual and live events including but not limited to:
- Budget management
- Crew logistics
- Ancillary meetings/country dinners
- Updating and maintaining event documentation
- Compliance checks and reporting
- Site visits and onsite support
MUST have at least one years working experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Ideally someone with experience of looking after clients such as Technology, Pharma, Oil & Gas sector
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Working in an agency environment is always an added bonus
- Understanding of project 'ownership' managing all aspects of the full service delivery (managing from a 'project management perspective)
- Knowledge of Cvent a definite advantage
If you are interested, then please send me your CV via the "link" to be considered and I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: PU10710
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.