The Event Producer will be responsible for end to end management of their events portfolio, in both the private and public sector. They will take full responsibility for their own varied projects for their clients.
Have a minimum of 5+ years experience in an agency or event management organisation environment
Have a proven track record of managing corporate and private events.
Be well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and produce their own deadlines.
Be able to work autonomously and under pressure
Be computer literate and have an understanding of design software
Be creative, flexible, adaptable and innovative.
Have an excellent understanding of the industry, current and future trends
Manage event projects from brief to delivery
• Develop creative event proposals, and present to clients
• Research venues, site visits etc, varied suppliers etc (UK and International) (catering, venues, dressing, entertainment, detail, travel)
• Produce detailed documentation for events (production schedules, running orders, mood boards, budgets)
• Manage all production related elements, negotiate and manage suppliers
• Manage budget
• Client contact throughout
• On-site event management
As Senior Event Producer you’ll have full responsibility for delivering event projects, from taking the initial client brief, through development of creative proposals, and managing all aspects of pre-event planning, and on-site delivery. Ensuring outstanding client handling throughout. These are not conference events – they are creative, wow-factor events, designed to totally capture and surpass a client’s vision, and leave the guests totally impressed with their experience