A full-time Enterprise Account Executive with 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience to join a Sales Team for the DACH and Northern-European market. Read on to find out more .....
The Enterprise Account Executive will build on their own proven track record of selling a highly-customisable SaaS solution to the top retailers and brands in the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe. Your responsibilities include:
- build and maintain a solid sales pipeline through prospecting and networking.
- educate prospects on the company's solution through calls, demos and customised presentations.
- show clients how the business's solution solves important challenges in the post-purchase customer experience and drives retention and loyalty.
- generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific sales region or set of named accounts within the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe.
- ownership of all aspects of the sale process from building pipeline to prospecting to closing.
- leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams such as Marketing, Pre-Sales, Account Management and Implementation to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- Prepare new business proposals and pricing, negotiate commercial terms, and work with legal to close contracts.
Is this you?
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- A proven track record of selling complex SaaS solutions to e-commerce and customer experience leaders.
- Experience selling high-value e-commerce solutions to retailers and brands
- Proven success navigating the executive level of large companies
- Experience engaging with various buyer personas and key decision makers
- Confidence and gravitas in dealing with C-level executives
- Well-versed in the e-commerce technology
- Strong understanding of the retail sector
- Proven and consistent track record of hitting quota
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (for both externally with customers or partners and internally with colleagues worldwide
- Ability to travel regularly
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English
- Senior e-commerce and marketing contacts at the top 500 retailers and brands in the UK and Northern Europe
- Prior experience working in a start-up/scale-up stage technology company
Salary: £115K + Benefits
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for. Job Ref: 9923
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.