Enterprise Account Executive (DACH)
We are looking for a full-time Enterprise Account Executive to join our Sales Team for the DACH and Northern-European market.
You'll build on your proven track record of selling a highly-customisable SaaS solution to the top retailers and brands in the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe.
- You'll build and maintain a solid sales pipeline through prospecting and networking.
- At all stages of the sales process, you'll educate prospects on our solution through calls, demos and customised presentations.
- By understanding potential customer's needs, you'll be able to show how our solution solves important challenges in the post-purchase customer experience and drives retention and loyalty.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling complex SaaS solutions to e-commerce and customer experience leaders.
What you can expect:
- Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific sales region or set of named accounts within the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe.
- Ownership of all aspects of the sale process from building pipeline to prospecting to closing
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams such as Marketing, Pre-Sales, Account Management and Implementation to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Prepare new business proposals and pricing, negotiate commercial terms, and work with legal to close contracts.
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Experience selling high-value e-commerce solutions to retailers and brands
- Proven success navigating the executive level of large companies
- Experience engaging with various buyer personas and key decision makers
- Confidence and gravitas in dealing with C-level executives
- Well-versed in the e-commerce technology
- Strong understanding of the retail sector
- Proven and consistent track record of hitting quota
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (for both externally with customers or partners and internally with colleagues worldwide
- Ability to travel regularly
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English
- Senior e-commerce and marketing contacts at the top 500 retailers and brands in the UK and Northern Europe
- Prior experience working in a start-up/scale-up stage technology company
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.