The agency: a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Direct Response (DR) Media Manager to join the Media Department based in our North Devon or Bristol offices. You'll be responsible for developing effective strategies that grow our client's business and make them more profitable. As the agency DR media expert you will champion and promote the use of DR across the whole agency and will have a hunger to grow the agency's DR business. This role offers fantastic career progression for the right person.
- Acting as the main client contact on all DR based business.
- Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel
- Developing thorough understanding of client's business, products, markets and audiences.
- Able to understand and assimilate the brief and set media goals, objectives and KPI's.
- Able to take sole responsibility for the development of the media strategy and proposals.
- Ability to develop detailed plans, utilising strong negotiating skills and experience to implement them.
- Develop and manage robust campaign reporting to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness.
- Assess media and ROI performance in conjunction with the Head of Insight and Analytics.
- Work with account teams to ensure that media is integrated with creative and campaigns are executed well.
- Represent agency to media owners to improve understanding of and empathy with client needs.
- Check media owners' deliver schedules in a timely manner and that activity meets planned requirements.
- Regular meetings with media owners to maintain and develop relationships, resolve any problems and gather market intelligence.
As the ideal candidate:
- You will have a strong depth of knowledge in all response media channels.
- An excellent understanding of planning from a CPA/CPR basis and be able to write compelling proposals to see in your recommendations.
- Experience and knowledge of indicative response rates by channel and media.
- Experienced print media negotiator (Display, inserts, advertorials).
- You are a strong communicator and able to develop good relationships with clients of all levels.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to the Clients' business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of activities.
- Take a leading role in developing DR media new business
- You have good organisational & communication skills to work closely with the breadth of specialists & disciplines across the business
- You possess a strong drive to be proactive, have your own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Have full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Brad, Mediatel, TGI (Choices), and Nielsen AdDynamix.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV to email@example.com along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- DR Media Manager - Media Agency - SW England
- Contract type:
- South West England
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Richard Fallowfield
- Contact email:
- Publish date: