Looking to take on an exciting and rewarding challenge as a Senior .NET Software Engineer in the heart of London? Look no further! We're seeking a passionate and innovative individual to join our team at a globally-renowned Digital Experience Agency.
We're proud to collaborate with an award-winning advertising agency, renowned for delivering exceptional and imaginative solutions across diverse industries. Our team is committed to crafting unforgettable customer experiences that will leave a lasting impression.
As a Senior Engineer at our leading firm, you'll be responsible for developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining cutting-edge solutions using the latest .NET core framework and Entity Framework. You'll have a natural flair for devising inventive technical solutions and the curiosity to explore diverse approaches while being able to communicate your ideas with clarity and enthusiasm. You'll also have a strong desire to lead teams and mentor junior members of staff in their career development.
Do you have what it takes?
- Extensive experience working with the .NET Core framework.
- Familiarity with Azure and a range of compute nodes.
- Knowledge of Git source control and GitHub actions or similar automated build and deployment methods.
- Proficiency in HTML, MVC, Razor views, Web API, C#, logging, debugging, and database design principles.
- Understanding of caching strategies for web content.
- Ability to lead teams and support the career growth of junior colleagues.
- Passion for front-end development and eagerness to broaden your skillset into REACT and Vue frameworks.
Don't hesitate - take the first step towards an enriching career with our team today!
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + incredible benefits
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV. Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
At our agency, we're committed to promoting diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.