Are you a Digital Tech Project Manager/Producer delivering software and digital solutions? If you are, then read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with a world leading interactive technology group with offices in London and UAE. They consult, design, build experiences which connect some of the biggest brands in the world to their audiences in ever more effective ways.
As a Digital Project Manager/Producer you will be responsible to manage and co-ordinate resources and processes to deliver software releases on projects, while leading in defining the processes and strategy for the software development team to deliver consistently to quality, time, and budget.
* 3-5 years of experience, preferably on the production side of developing software and digital solutions.
* Strong experience in a digital agency/production studio environment with particular focus on interactive installations and events. Experience of working in smaller creative production houses.
* Understanding core principles of software development process.
* Experience in communication in the fields of engineering, design, consulting, and clients.
* Calm under pressure of deadlines, be able to prioritize, and juggle the timelines of multiple concurrent projects.
Is this you?
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch so that we can spill the beans on the client we are working with. Please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to Stephen or by clicking apply.
Will also consider contract to permanent!
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + bonus & benefits
Salary: £50000 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus & benefits
Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum + + bonus & benefits
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + bonus & benefits