Senior Account Director Role within an outstanding digital agency based in Clerkenwell. The independent agency prides themselves on delivering exceptional creative thinking to their enviable client base. Although fiercely independent and creatively lead the digital agency punch well above their weight and work with some incredible brands.
The agency have had a very successful couple of years , having won a number of awards and accolades along with a number of new business wins - and are looking to harness their success through the hire of this Senior Account Director
The successful candidate will be expected to continue to drive and lead change within the agency. Ultimately this individual will have the opportunity to sit on the board and lead the whole client servicing function.
This role will suit an Account Director who is excited about the opportunity to be part of a smaller shop where they can truly influence and work in a more creative, entrepreneurial and way.
* The successful candidate will have extensive experience leading major accounts within a top creative or digital agency
* Will already be at account director level (minimum)
* Have gravitas, be sharp thinking, big picture savvy - a real strategic lead
* In-depth digital experience across platform development, mobile and wide digital marketing social/ content
* Experience working on an automotive client would be preferred (but not essential)
* Strong leadership skills, ability to inspire and get the very best out of their team members
* Innovative thinking - always looking to challenge the work produced to ensure it is of exceptional quality
Fantastic role for a digital AD to join one of London's remaining independent agencies
If this sounds exciting to you we would love to hear from you
Salary: £240 - £280 per day
Salary: £90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + excellent benefits
Salary: £28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
North Yorkshire, England
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + dependent on experience + benefits