Digital Project Manager - Digital - Remote working (UK)
Are you a highly proactive Digital Project Manager with a strong working knowledge of digital marketing including UX/UI design and web builds? If so I would love to hear from you..
DNA Recruit are delighted to be working exclusively with our client who are a full service creative agency who are looking to recruit a highly proactive and skilled Digital Project Manager to work on a new client account within the restricted products market.
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced industry, work to tight deadlines and have a keen eye for detail. Working in a cross functional team, they ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Working with internal and external technical teams across UX/UI and web builds, digital content, CRM, social media, content marketing and SEO/SEA
- Being the first point of contact for our clients but sharing overall responsibility for client contact with the Client Service team
- Seeing that projects are completed on time and on budget
- Motivating the team to ensure a productive work environment
- Quickly removing blockers or impediments which prevent the smooth completion of projects
- Communicating project progress, profitability and results to the company stakeholders
- Project quality control
- Ensuring deliverables reach the required standards
- Working with Client Services to optimise planning meetings
- Producing both client facing and internal project performance reports
- A proven track record of managing digital projects
- Client handling experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Good time management skills
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership potential
- Briefing and working with partner agencies
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing agency
- Experience delivering global digital programmes to local markets through toolkits
- Experience delivering omni-channel CX projects
- An understanding of SCRUM as a project delivery system
- Knowledge of JIRA and other Atlassian apps
- Experience in delivering projects requiring tech stack integrations
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Digital Project Manager
- Contract type:
- £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: