Head of Tech
Are you a Digital Product Manager who understands eCommerce and how to make consumers lives better by crafting incredible interactions across all channels? Read on if you do....
We are looking for Digital Product Managers (mid to senior level) to work for customer experience consultancy on a journey of rapid expansion. They partner with the world's biggest brands to set customer-focused strategies, create successful customer experiences, and enable the delivery of ground-breaking initiatives.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will work on a variety of transformational projects to manage the vision of digital products for their partner brands.
Skills and experience required:
· Practical experience working with Agile methodologies in multi-team agile environments.
· Ideally, experience working with system integrators and technology vendors.
· Ideally, experience working with databases and APIs.
· Ideally, experience working in a consulting capacity on client-based projects.
· Ability to work under pressure whilst delivering against many conflicting priorities.
· A knack for communicating to executive stakeholders; and
· View of the big picture and an ability to develop effective business strategies.
If that is, you? We would love to hear from you!
Our client is looking for Digital Product Managers in multiple locations - London / Amsterdam / Ireland.
Salary £50K-£70K + bonus (up to 25%) + excellent benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK or Europe for your application to be considered.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + + bonus + excellent benefits
Salary: £50000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + bonus & benefits
Salary: £50000 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus & benefits