Are you a Digital Product Manager who understands eCommerce and how to make consumers lives better by crafting incredible interactions across all channels? Read on if you do....
We are looking for Digital Product Managers to work for customer experience consultancy on a journey of rapid expansion. They partner with the world's biggest brands to set customer-focused strategies, create successful customer experiences, and enable the delivery of ground-breaking initiatives.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will work on a variety of transformational projects to manage the vision of digital products for their partner brands.
Skills and experience required:
· Practical experience working with Agile methodologies in multi-team agile environments.
· Ideally, experience working with system integrators and technology vendors.
· Ideally, experience working with databases and APIs.
· Ideally, experience working in a consulting capacity on client-based projects.
· Ability to work under pressure whilst delivering against many conflicting priorities.
· A knack for communicating to executive stakeholders; and
· View of the big picture and an ability to develop effective business strategies.
If that is, you? We would love to hear from you!
Our client is looking for Digital Product Managers in multiple locations - London / Amsterdam / Ireland.
Salary £50K-£70K + benefits dependent on experience.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK or Europe for your application to be considered.
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary: £50000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + benefits
Salary: £80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + + benefits