Do you like to talk and connect with people? Our client is an award-winning agency boasting an impressive global client base. They have successfully launched a new media offering which is going from strength to strength bringing in new business. Due to this growth they are looking to recruit a Digital Media Planner with solid understanding of paid and organic media.
- Build cross channel media strategies and media plans with a focus on digital but not limited too.
- Run paid media campaigns
- Define and maintain audience and data approaches
- SEO recommendations
- Campaign set up, implementation, optimisation and reporting
- Deliver insight led reports to the clients
- Min of 3 years in a Digital media role be it strategic or campaign management.
- Experience of Facebook business manager, LinkedIn ad's, Google marketing platform and adobe.
- Solid understanding of paid digital channels
- Experience of using TGI, Facebook IQ, Google Trends
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Digital Media Planner
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Natalie Round Briano
- Contact email:
- Publish date: