Our client is at the forefront of delivering digital and technical solutions to their clients, if it can be viewed on a screen, they will deliver the campaign. The digital marketing specialist will lead the digital marketing on marketplaces the focus will be on Amazon. Managing Amazon sponsored ads and the demand site platform you will execute strategic paid marketing campaigns on a global scale.
- Responsible and accountable for marketplaces advertising performance.
- Manage amazon and other market places paid advertising campaigns.
- Test new amazon and broader marketplace features.
- Work closely with stakeholders.
- 2 or more years' experience of amazon or marketplace advertising, experience of working with AMS and Amazon DSP
- Solid analytic background
- Worked in Google analytic and attributions.
- Previous exposure to budget management and forecasting.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Natalie Round Briano
- Contact email:
- Publish date: