Senior Consultant - Events & Experiential
Digital Marketing Manager - Law - Guildford/Richmond
DNA Recruit are working with a wonderful law firm, who really do put people first within a great working environment.
DNA are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who has worked within Legal, professional services or a B2B marketing environment ideally, and who has experience in Digital content, Website, Email Marketing, CMS, SEO & Copywriting and Social, mainly LinkedIn and Twitter.
This will be a very hands-on role with a view of recruiting an assistant in the future, so line management skills are important. Strong leadership abilities, confidence and exceptional stakeholder management abilities are an absolute must.
Responsibilities will include:
* Lead and be the visible face of their digital marketing activity across the business - ensuring key stakeholders are engaged with daily activity, performance and future innovations.
* End to end responsibility for their digital marketing channels, across website, email, social media and paid. Accountable for ensuring each channel is utilised effectively and plays a defined role in engaging with users across the marketing funnel - from reach to conversion.
* Working alongside their SEO agency and leveraging your position as the content guardian, continually ensuring the clients website content capitalises on its SEO potential across their diverse range of business areas.
* Day to day responsibility for ensuring the business is harnessing data insight - helping to evolve their digital output to better meet user needs.
* Responsible for defining and implementing internal processes which ensures the smooth operation of the clients digital activity across the business.
* Using your knowledge and experience as a key digital lead within the business, contribute towards the continuous improvement of our digital channels' UX and design. Helping to ensure these channels are optimised for conversion and user engagement.
* An experienced professional, with a minimum of 5 years' digital marketing experience
* A degree in marketing or digital media, or significant experience in these areas
* An expert content writer and editor, with strong proof-reading skills
* Adept at using content management and planning tools
* Advanced website CMS editing skills (WordPress desired)
* Experience of using CRM and email marketing systems (HubSpot desired)
* Experienced user of Google Analytics and/or other digital analytics platforms
* Experience of using Google Ads and/or managing agencies to deliver paid search
* Experience of using Google Search Console (desired)
* Strong background in using social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
* Working knowledge of GDPR, data protection and privacy rules
* Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team, in a collaborative, open and transparent way and in line with the firm's core values and people-first agenda.
Salary: up to £45k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to Gemma via the "link" below to be considered. She can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what the client is looking for.
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits