Digital Marketing Manager - Digital Transformation Agency - London/Hybrid
DNA Recruit are working with a wonderful Digital Transformation Agency, who really do put people first within a great working environment.
The agency is a leading digital transformation agency that partners with renowned global brands. With over 15 years of market experience, they have successfully delivered complex websites, applications, and digital strategies that bring significant value to organizations and their users. Their strategic and ISO-accredited UX & Service Design methodology creates future-oriented strategies that can effectively engage stakeholders and target audiences.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who has a minimum 5 years B2B digital marketing and lead generation experience, and who has experience in digital content, Website, Email Marketing, CMS, SEO & Copywriting and Social.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take charge of the digital marketing planning calendar
- Create and deliver marketing content that's 'always-on'
- Manage and oversee the agency's website content
- Analyze and report website performance and user journeys
- Optimize owned content by using SEO best practices and generate quality links from external partners
- Develop and manage PPC strategy that complements organic content
- Be responsive to short-form content opportunities on social media
- Strategize and develop content for generating leads through emails
- Plan and create content for the agency's newsletter
- Produce copy and content for paid social campaigns in collaboration with the campaigns manager
- Assist HR with creating content for recruitment campaigns
- Design and develop content for A/B testing in coordination with the campaigns manager
- 5+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing and lead generation
- Proficiency in using and optimizing CRM tools
- Skilled in crafting and analyzing B2B customer journeys
- Advanced expertise in Google Analytics to extract actionable insights from data
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Proficient in writing effective copy for email, web, and social media platforms
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and implementing successful SEO strategies
- Experience using tools such as SEM Rush, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio
- Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail to ensure high-quality content and reports
- Strategic mindset with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Creative thinking to generate engaging and effective digital content
Salary: up to £50k
Job Ref: AW 10850
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.