Launched 3 months ago the start-up offer new healthy snacking brand for kids that has been created & nurtured by a crack team of start-up experts that have a rich history disrupting mature food & drink categories in the UK & USA with great tasting healthy brands beloved by consumers.
Backed by major partners and with private equity funding in place the brand launched in Dec 2018 and is off to a flying start with a national listing in a major retail supermarket and great direct-to-consumer online sales growth.
They are now expanding their marketing team with a newly created Marketing Executive position to support the head of marketing.
You will play a pivotal role in building the start-ups brand both online and instore.
This is a digitally focused Marketing Exec position you will work alongside the Head of Marketing and wider team to deliver the marketing plan. You will be responsible for delivering marketing strategy across multiple channels, both online and offline and will be essential in building brand awareness and driving sales.
Other key responsibilities:
- You will be heavily involved in building the brand, expanding the digital community, social media and drive online / instore sales
- Working with influencers and media, nurturing existing relationships that nurture the brand
- Responsible for further developing the digital marketing plan, prepare, execute and evaluate a successful digital marketing plan and collaborate on broader marketing strategy
- Create useful and engaging digital content, including exceptional copywriting that matches unique brand tone of voice to deliver website, e-newsletter and PR content.
- Provide offline marketing support (stunts, sampling, partnerships, guerrilla marketing) and synch with online activities
- Huge passion for all things digital
- minimum of 1 Year digital/acquisition marketing or e-commerce experience in an on-brand FMCG/Fitness/Lifestyle business or agency
- Experience of paid for/organic digital activities, including e-commerce
- Background in building a brand, expanding digital communities / social media and driving online/in-store sales
- Can work with influencers and media, nurturing existing relationships and finding opportunities for new collaborations that amplify the brand.
- Can help to develop and be responsible for delivering a digital marketing strategy
- Can manage a budget and spend smart to maximize return on investment
- Can run a/b tests and analyze marketing data to confirm which activities are most effective
What you will receive:
- A High degree of responsibility from day one- industry best training
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme contribution
- Private healthcare
- Daily breakfast
- Friday desk beers & drinks
- Fun social activities
Salary : up to £36K
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Digital Marketing Executive - Food Startup - London
- Contract type:
- DigitalMarketingSocial & Content
- London, England
- £22000 - £36000 per annum
- Contact name:
- David Finlay
- Contact email:
- Publish date: