DNA Recruit are a boutique recruitment company, founded in 2008. We are making strides in the marketing, digital and technology space and support clients in finding and attracting top talent. We are now seeking a bright and talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our team on a full remote offering.
DNA Recruit operate a remote working model enabling everyone to work from home most of the time, getting together once a month in London for a team meeting (so being UK based is preferential). We are looking for someone to support in advertising, social platforms, marketing, manage our digital marketing strategy, maximise brand engagement and deliver the acquisition of new candidates and clients, admin and generally getting things up to speed activating our marketing calendar for the year. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Website management and ongoing development
- Ensure the website is fully optimised for SEO and identify suitable websites to build referral links
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics
- Manage the company page on LinkedIn focusing on increasing engagement and followers
- Develop a regular content strategy on LinkedIn utilising all media specifically video, audio and other new technologies
- Coordinate all other social media content across relevant channels in a consistent 'on brand' voice
- Manage the collation and promotion of customer recommendations and testimonials
- Publish and promote regular blog posts
- Develop and manage regular email marketing activity using eCRM software
- Develop an automated mailing system for client leads
- Create and monitor paid media campaigns
- Support the design and creation of sales collateral and other promotional materials
- Manage and liaise with external agencies
- Manage sponsorship activity and maximise ROI
- Arrange online customer surveys and collate and analyse responses
- Organise virtual client events
- Assist with the production of awards submissions
- Champion the use of Bullhorn ensuring new information is added and all records are kept up to date
- Produce key management information required from Bullhorn
- Monitor the success of all marketing activity and produce regular reports to present to the board
Is this you?
As Marketing Executive you will need to have an eye for design and strong creative skills, and an experience of adhering and maintaining brand visual identity and tone of voice on behalf of the business. You will also bring to the table:
- Working knowledge of graphic design and video production software - Adobe Creative Suite, Canva or similar preferred
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Ability to organise own workload and maintain high degree of organisation
- Digital marketing experience
- Previous experience of working with CMS
- Good understanding of SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC) methodology
- Practical experience of managing websites and email marketing platforms
- Working knowledge of B2B marketing and Lead-generation campaigns
- High level of attention to detail
- Good experience of online content
- Experience of managing and growing social media platforms (Paid and Organic)
What we offer you:
Fully remote working tech set up from get-go, monthly get togethers in the London office, pension scheme, attractive salary, growing business and working with exciting people.
This role will be diverse and fast paced, so we are looking for a Marketing Executive with drive, passion and plenty of ideas. If it all sounds like something you'd be interested in, then apply today with your updated CV and a covering letter of your experience so far and why you would be suitable for this role. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter