An enthusiastic and driven Digital Account Director with integrated and highly digital experience who is fluent in English and German to join award winning Digital Agency, where you will be based in Munich. Read on to find out more…..
DNA Recruit are excited to be working with a global Digital Agency, who are part of a larger network, whose forward thinking excites their clients helping them to thrive their brands in this new world to outperform their competitors. Specialising in B2B & B2C, they enable their clients to create experiences and services, by connecting with their audiences, and working together in exciting ways to build ideas that will move a business forward.
The Digital Account Director will be based in the Munich office along with other B2B marketing experts who work with global brands in IT, healthcare, automotive and engineering. The Digital Account Director's role will be focused on digitally-led B2C Web Optimisation and CRM Programmes for one of the leading European white goods manufacturers as well as being involved in Digital Campaigns, Social & POS. Working into the Client Service Director your responsibilities include:
- shaping the strategic and operational direction while also leading the delivery of major projects from web builds to campaigns and content communication.
- a key point of contact for your clients in leading projects including strategy, creative and tech development, toolkit roll-out and asset delivery, including larger web programmes and web builds, landing pages, moving image, digital, social, CRM and limited POS.
- building strong relationships with the broad range of clients who are largely global and EMEA level.
- hitting client targets including client growth and profitability, ensuring a well -functioning and clear work relationships with the project management team supporting you, as well as the right team setup to service your account.
Is it you?
The Digital Account Director must be fluent in English and German, and is a self starter, who can be proactive and self-sufficient and be ready to roll up their sleeve and get their hands dirty. They must be energetic, dynamic and above all else driven to deliver for the forward, and brings with them confidence and their can-do attitude to bring the agency function together, so enthusiasm and clarity of communication is key. The Digital Account Director is a champion of the creative product, and confident in selling in ideas, critiquing work and able to inspire teams where needed to think differently, and can build relationships across the agency and client team to give the direction, support, knowledge, and expertise needed and is commercially astute and gets under the detail of the numbers, forecasting, reconciliations, and billing. The role has clear headroom to grow personally and professionally, and so it is essential that they have the ability to manage upwards and build trust. This opportunity brings with it the benefits of working with well known international customers and a large agency network, who are an open door policy and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas, and have flexible working with core hours with possibility to work from home for 3 days per week.
Salary: £60K plus bonus and benefits
An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance. If you don't tick all the boxes don't let that put you off applying, so please send us your CV by clicking apply and we will be in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Job Ref: 10465
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.