Are you an Account Director with agency-side digital campaign experience? If so, please read on to find out more…
DNA is working with a creative agency that specialises in digital, social, content marketing and animation. They're part of a retail marketing agency that connects consumer brands with their audiences via creative, tech, insights and events.
They are growing at an amazing rate, and are now looking for an Account Director to lead client relationships as well as development and delivery of critical projects across creative, content marketing and digital.
- Act as central point of contact for clients, working with them to better establish briefs, support their strategy and innovate with new ideas that add real value
- Develop strong, long-term client relationships
- Set a client contact strategy and attend regular status meetings to discuss business reviews/updates, new projects and ideas
- Develop proposals that excite and engage clients, plus deliver against their business challenges
- Build strong relationships with other areas of the Group business to spot opportunities that encourage greater synergy and utilisation of cross-group expertise
- Promote a culture of creative thinking and digital innovation to support the conception and delivery of creative-rich propositions
Is this you?
You'll be an Account Director with experience working agency-side on digital, content and social campaigns. You'll be a solution-driven creative thinker with a strong can-do attitude.
Other skills required:
- Proven expertise managing campaigns across creative, content marketing and digital
- Seasoned appreciation of all things creative, as well as a deep knowledge of digital eg: web development, platforms, social channels etc
- A natural curiosity for and previous experience of content marketing, and the power that content plays in end-user communication and engagement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for both clients and internal teams
- Strong leader and communicator, able to keep multiple stakeholders informed
- Actively interested in creating a strong team ethos to encourage innovation, new ideas and motivation for client projects
- Lover of all things digital, especially content and social
Up to £60k + benefits
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch to find out more about the role and client by sending your CV via the "link" to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - Guildford
- Contract type:
- DigitalClient ServicesCreativeSocial & Content
- Guildford, Surrey
- £50000 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Dan Lewis
- Contact email:
- Publish date: