An experienced Digital Account Director is urgently needed to join this Brand Building Agency to drive forward the digital and social presence of a global cosmetics brand across the UK and Nordic Countries.
This is a full-service, Digital & Marketing agency that build brands and is packed with inventors, experimenters and world-class experts. From content creation to digital transformation, they create award-winning, data-driven experiences for every customer. That's why their clients include some of the world's biggest brands, cleverest companies and most innovative organisations.
You'll be leading a strong internal team, collaborating with agency partners and working with highly skilled clients that all share the same vision for the brands future.
The responsibilities of this role:
- Build and maintain a trusted relationship with senior digital clients
- Take a leadership role in shaping the future of the brands digital presence
- Manage multiple stakeholders and working in a global business environment
- Lead the internal team to land and activate a year-long social media plan aligned to the brand platforms
- Present and support strategic and creative recommendations to the NOE Head of Digital
- Manage the end to end production of multiple social content work streams
- Manage partner agencies (mainly our in-house production, media and SEO partners)
- Manage internal relationships cross-functionally and across Offices (UK and Sweden)
- Oversee the on-going updates to the brand websites
- Budget Management
Is this You?
This is for you if you are ambitious, confident, strategic, digitally savvy and creative.
- A thorough understanding across all social media platforms
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and working in a global business environment
- Experience working on digital and social media brand content plans
- Experience developing data driven social and media solutions
- A good understanding of SEO
- Experience working with production teams
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across all levels and disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to recognise new opportunities
- Experience working with JIRA, TRELLO, SPRINKLR
- Experience working on FMCG brands social plans
- A passion for football
This the place for you to be if you are:
- A self-starter, motivated and ambitious - never afraid to put your ideas forward
- Someone that wants to work hard and play hard
- A team player through and through
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately. Salary up to £50K.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Digital Account Director - Brand Building Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: