A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced DevOps Engineer to join a talented engineering team, at an award-winning digital agency who build innovative products for global brands.
Skills and Experience required:
· Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
· You have a background of working with mobile development teams that have successfully built and launched successful, consumer-facing apps already
· Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
· Working knowledge of databases and SQL
· Problem-solving attitude
· Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
· Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
· Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
· Proven ability to work consultatively with different stakeholders
If you want to join a multi award-winning development team in Belfast please get in touch - We would love to hear from you!
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
You must be in or within commuting distance of Belfast as post COVID the role will be a mix of remote and based in their office for at least 1 to 2 days per week. Immediate start.
Salary £70-80k + benefits dependent on experience.
Salary: £50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: Excellent Benefits
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + excellent benefits
Salary: £55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits