Design Lead - Fintech - London
DNA are working with an award-winning Fintech start-up with a focus on customer experience, content, branding and technology.
As a Design Lead you will be tasked with driving internal and external growth through creating insightful digital experiences. You will have the ability to take part in building a team of innovative designers and internal design system.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with the Engineering, Product and Marketing teams to create the product strategy.
- Create valuable user centred products through scalable processes for user research, validation, testing and rapid prototyping.
- Act as a UI/UX design principal advocate and ensure alignment across all digital channels.
- Create user personas and customer journeys.
- Mentor junior designers across multiple channels part of mission driven teams.
- Utilise customer and competitive insights to scope meaningful inputs that create the design frameworks
- Ensure consistency across all digital products are upheld with correct application of design principles.
- Enthusiastic about product orientations
- Able to think holistically about design
- Able to review data information which could create a competitive advantage when testing new product ideas
- Interested in creating problem solving products for customers that drive revenue
- Able to engage with customers and stakeholders in creative narrative storytelling sessions that provide insight to product design.
Do you want to be part of a challenger fintech on a journey of rapid expansion with design and customer experience at the heart of it? If so, we would love to hear from you ASAP!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter