Design Director - Global Design Agency - Sweden
Are you a Design Director with strong digital experience who is excited by the prospect of relocating to a new city? If so, please read on to find out more.
DNA is excited to be working with a truly global design agency, working across products, services, comms and commerce. With a presence in all five continents, a roster of world-class clients and multiple award wins, they are recognised as one of the world's leading innovative design agencies.
Following some exciting client wins, the agency's Swedish office is now looking for a Design Director to coordinate closely with the London office and lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver exceptions ideas and executions on high-profile creative projects.
- Lead and manage 10-15+ creatives on an on-going basis
- Set creative direction and strategic guidance throughout the duration of client team projects
- Actively train, mentor and manage junior and mid-level creatives
- Show cohesive understanding, and execute the principles that make innovative and effective digital communications, brand strategies, content development and experience design
- Partner with strategists, product designers, motion designers, technologists, data analysts, live shoot production teams and vendors to ensure flawless execution of the creative vision
- Work in a hands-on capacity internally and externally; develop the strategy, vision and concepts
- Lead by example to consistently inspire creative colleagues to create pioneering ideas that conceptualise world-class solutions
- Generate ideas across existing and emerging digital platforms
- Act as a strategic and conceptual leader on projects
- Set overall creative direction (conceptual as well as executional covering art direction, user experience, copy and motion)
- Creatively lead new business pitches and be responsible for ideas and creative work, articulating a compelling story
Is this you?
You'll have substantial agency-side Senior Designer / Design Director-level digital experience. You'll also be keen to relocate to Sweden, possibly following an initial period working remotely.
Other skills required:
- An excellent portfolio that spans digital, experiential, retail, product/service design and storytelling
- Extensive experience in the creative industry, with a focus on immersive digital experiences, products and platforms
- Experience collaborating with motion designers, technologists, live production teams, product designers and vendors to seamlessly execute projects
- Exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles, and awareness of design trends and innovation
- A solid understanding of digital media as well as the marketing industry at large; an ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology
- Ability to provide creative directions as well as overall leadership for strategic and account direction
- Ability to establish client relationship and act as a creative leader for the client
- Expert at managing team resources and projects to ensure the highest calibre of work is delivered to the client on time
- A strong POV, someone who leads discussions that position the agency as a thought leader
- The ability to lead, coach, inspire and motivate a team to create and deliver truly remarkable, influential and impactful work
£72k - £90k + exceptional benefits + relocation costs
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch to find out more about the role and client by sending your CV via the "link" to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Design Director - Global Design Agency - Sweden
- Contract type:
- £72000 - £90000 per annum + exceptional benefits + relocation costs
- Contact name:
- Dan Lewis
- Contact email:
- Publish date: