Join a diverse, cutting-edge company as a Delivery Manager (in-house) and take your career to a new level. If you are looking to expand your skills as a Delivery Manager, read on.
DNA Recruit are excited to be working with this SaaS company on a significant plan for growth over the next 12 months - As a Delivery Manager, and part of the Customer Success team, you will use best practices to ensure tasks are issued and followed through efficiently as well as with alignment to their commercial objectives.
Their automation team, builds, optimises and maintains all the automations their customers use which makes their work directly connected to their customers' needs and their revenue. They need a person who can assess priorities based on multiple team's needs (Customer Success, Implementation, Support) to assign tasks logically and follow them to completion. This is a company that has managed to make a name for itself, and they have partnered with leading global clients, because their platform is like no other. The role is fully remote so you can work from anywhere, for this role being fluent Romanian is advantageous.
Just as importantly, you will collect data on the team's efficiency and liaise with the head of the automation team and product manager to remove any obstacles the automation team may face in delivering new or improved automations. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to grow your career and join a company that is going to take your career to another level.
Your responsibilities will include:
○ Assess and review work allocation and completion processes
○ Advise and implement efficiencies into existing or new processes
○ Ensure all tools used are optimised for the processes in place
○ Work with CS team and Automation team members to wisely assign tasks in priority order
○ Assess progress and efficiency gains daily
○ Assess delivery timelines and advise the CS team for customer updates
○ Meet with Automation team members and CSM regularly to learn about customer challenges and future workloads
○ Meet with Product Managers to explore improvements that can add efficiency and speed to delivery
○ Speak to customers when needed to gather additional information or give status updates
- Communication and visibility
○ Collate efficiency and progress stats on a regular basis
○ Ensure visibility of progress is available for the team and customers
○ Ensure delays and setbacks are communicated to affected parties
○ Ensure escalation is communicated, documented and managed effectively
○ Increase overall productivity through process improvements and commercially driven prioritisation
○ Increase visibility for customers and stakeholders on progress and timelines
○ Improve the Automation Teams ability to plan and manage their workloads
Is this you?
- Very good level of English and Romanian, spoken and written
- Knowledge of and experience in Project Management methodologies
- Experience in a process driven environment
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with APIs, connectivity and Automation products
- Understanding of the SaaS and Enterprise customer environment
- Experience with e-commerce or hospitality customers
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Salary: £30K - £50k + Excellent Benefits + Share Options
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK or Europe for your application to be considered.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.